Prev: Re: S'V Seekers Next: Re: S'V Seekers

Re: S'V Seekers

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:07:05 -0800
Subject: Re: S'V Seekers

On Monday, December 10, 2001, at 09:58 PM, Jaime Tiampo wrote:

> Same thing with fighters. They get an amost asured hit on target too.
> Considering that MT missiles are considered to ahve advanced AI that
> pilot them like fighters this has never really bothered me with
seeking
> wapons.

Not really; with both fighters and SMLs, it allows them to attack the
target, which is not the same as doing damage. Fighters still have to go

through defenses, morale, and only then do they get to attempt to
damage.

With your suggestions, the secondary move gives 2d6 damage - unless you
forgot to mention how they interact with various defensive systems...

Prev: Re: S'V Seekers Next: Re: S'V Seekers