Prev: Re: Nanotechnology [increasingly OT] Next: [OT] A variety of terminology/history questions

Re: Nanotechnology [OT]

From: Shig the Unmentionable <shig@p...>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:09:14 -0500
Subject: Re: Nanotechnology [OT]

At 5:39 PM +0100 12/6/01, KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de wrote:
>Shig the Unmentionable schrieb:
>  > My point throughout this thread is that nanotechnology, as most of
>the experts > describe it, is outside the scope of GZG's games; you'd
>be better off using
>  > Champions or something like that.
>
>My impression is that most of those "experts" are academics hunting for
>attention and research money.

For more information, refer to http://www.foresight.org/ (especially
Engines of Creation).  About.com also has a bit of information,
though it looks like they no longer have a site dedicated to nanotech.

--
I am Shig the Unmentionable	   Peace and Justice
      and I have spoken.

Prev: Re: Nanotechnology [increasingly OT] Next: [OT] A variety of terminology/history questions