Prev: RE: heavy metal !!!!! Next: Re: [FT] Needle fleet now Cthulhu... and way OT.

Laserlight

From: "Tomb" <tomb@d...>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 11:21:01 -0500
Subject: Laserlight

John Atkinson the Engineer said:
As a sidenote:	I've actually met Chris (crashed at
his place twice, in fact) and he doesn't look like a
lunatic.  Honest.  His kid's pretty crazy (Hi, Bear!),
but he looks like Mr. Normal if there ever was one.
:)

[Tomb] Like Superman, he's unassuming and unpretentious looking in his
"Normal" disguise. He looks like an accountant or some form of actuary.
(Hmmm, maybe that explains AE's money-driven nature....). Maybe a lawyer
(no, strike that... he doesn't leave a slime trail....). Perhaps even a
(ack!) sales dude. But definitely not like a raving lunatic. Heck, he
must keep a hankie somewhere... I've never even seen the froth dripping
from the jowls... <hahaha!>

Besides all that, other than being a Suth'ner, he's a fine fellow. And
has a dry (and rather sharp) wit. Kind of like an Oscar Wilde work,
rolled up, sprinkled with lemon-juice, and poked in your eye.... :)

OT:
I was laughing at Brian saying the North/South distinction didn't
matter, that everyone in the East was an "Easterner". In Canada, I
remember when I lived in Alberta, we thought of the crowd over the
Mountains in BC as loopy left-coaster and anyone east of Manitoba as
"the East" and "part of the problem". Come to Ontario and the East
starts at the Quebec border (and of course Ontario is not part of the
problem but actually supports the whole country on its back).
Regionalism is alive and well.... and it makes the scuffles in the
GZGverse over every little rock in space seem far more reasonable.... ;)

Prev: RE: heavy metal !!!!! Next: Re: [FT] Needle fleet now Cthulhu... and way OT.