Prev: Re: [OT] What mailing list is this again? Next: Re: [FT] Needle fleet now Cthulhu :)

Re: [FT] Needle fleet

From: johncrim@v...
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 14:39:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Needle fleet

> > Another idea to toss into the "someday" pile.  My, it's such a BIG
> > pile...here, maybe there's a space next to the "2001: A Space
Odessey"
> > meets "Call of Cthulhu" RPG scenario....
> >
> Well, I've been considering adding Cthulu to the Tuffleyverse :-)

Adding the Cthulhu *cult* wouldn’t be all that difficult to do.  Give
them a small
out-of-the-way planet to colonize, let them plot and scheme to their
heart’s content.  I’d
be willing to use them as the focus of an FMA scenario; S.W.A.T. team is
sent in to rescue
a hostage (who is going to be sacrificed, naturally), only to discover
that the Cultists
are actually worshipping -- and feeding -- some weird and savage alien
lifeform.

Oooh, maybe a Sa’vasku bioconstruct of some sort….

As to add the big guy himself to a game, well…stranger things *have*
happened.  I have a
dozen or so Mi-Go that I want to paint up for use in an SGII scenario.
I just need to
find a paint scheme that I’m happy with.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim