Prev: Re: [FT] Needle fleet now Cthulhu :) Next: Re: [FT] Needle fleet

Re: [OT] What mailing list is this again?

From: johncrim@v...
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 14:36:55 -0500

> In message <3.0.3.32.20011204210109.006f119c@popmail.voicenet.com>
>	    John Crimmins <johncrim@voicenet.com> wrote:
>
> [snip]
> >
> > ...but marginally less entertaining.  I refuse to take my gaming
that
> > seriously, by gum!	The more I think about it, the more inclined I
am to
> > add the forces of the Free Station Of Ankh-Morpork to the
Tuffleyverse, too.

> [snip]
>
> Yes!! Do It!!!!! :-)

<Evil Cackle>Mwa-ha-ha-ha!</Evil Cackle>

The proper way to do it, mind you, would be to get a plastic turtle and
four small plastic
elephants, and then glue them all together with a disk shaped world
being supported by
those elephants.  Hmmm…a use for some of those Aol CDs that I’ve been
accumulating?

Damn, now I have to do this -- it’s too cool an idea.  Plus, Pratchett
first used the idea
in a science fiction novel called _Strata_ -- a parody of Niven’s
“Ringworld” books.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/

Prev: Re: [FT] Needle fleet now Cthulhu :) Next: Re: [FT] Needle fleet