Prev: [SG]The Nanite Revolution Next: Re: [SG]The Nanite Revolution (and an [FT] macro side-bar)

Re: Bridges

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 08:45:14 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Bridges

On  3-Dec-01 at 18:47, Kieran Rohan (krs@geohex.com) wrote:
> Roger,
>
> Ouch!  I usually substitute some rough terrain transition pieces so I
don't
> have to jump a big gap. I have some bridge models in the JR minis 28mm
> range that are wide enough for a MK V, but I thought they couldn't use
> bridges!! They just collapse them!  Isn't there something about them
having
> amphibious ability after MK III?

No, they can us bridges.  There is a nice picture in the mini's rules
of an Ogre crossing a bridge.  I'm not just after a bridge for Ogre
though, it just happens to be the right width.	I need a bridge for
40mm Fantasy Rules! stands and, of course, DS and SG.  I'll take a look
at the JR minis.

Prev: [SG]The Nanite Revolution Next: Re: [SG]The Nanite Revolution (and an [FT] macro side-bar)