Prev: Re: [OT] What mailing list is this again? Next: Re: Unit pride was RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units

RE: [OT] What mailing list is this again?

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 19:20:06 -0800

>From what I've seen, nobody is trying to force anyone to accept their
views here.  Nobody is trying to narrow the scope of the game.	All
people are trying to do is have a discussion of what, even to me, is an
interesting point.  I think there is much to discuss when you are
talking about creating a huge nation like the NAC.

Even I, an American, can see this happening.  I mean come on folks, as
far as nations go the US is a baby.  Let people discuss their views.
All it can do is enrich the setting.

Didn't this whole thing get started because somebody was wanting to add
character to some units they fielded or something.

To be honest, I'd think there wouldn't be much of a change.  The NAC
would let the former US units keep their distinction most likely,
treating them much like another unit with its characteristic folklore
and fanfair.

Have fun people.  It's only a game.

Eli