Prev: Re: Nobility.... or not.... Next: Re: NAC Units, Why do we only talk about British Units

Re: Nobility.... or not....

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 11:09:02 -0500
Subject: Re: Nobility.... or not....

At 1:15 PM +0000 12/3/01, David Brewer wrote:

>Boss Hogg or Baron Hogg, what's the difference? Is anyone claiming
>that the wealthiest ten percent of Americans owns a significantly
>smaller percentage of America's wealth then the wealthiest ten
>percent of Britons own of Britain's? I doubt that would be true.

I seriously question whether Ted Turner would stand to be a noble.
Course then he'd probably use it as an excuse to offend the queen,
the English and the peerage in a single sentence. Thus ending any
desire to have him as a peer.

- Ryan Montieth Gill				      SW1025 H -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	    (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -
- Nextel: 404-557-5637 ID 35	  e-mail: Ryan.Gill@turner.com -
- Office: 404-588-6191	      Pager: ryan_gill@imcingular.com  -
-	      Emergency Power-off != Door release!	       -

Prev: Re: Nobility.... or not.... Next: Re: NAC Units, Why do we only talk about British Units