Prev: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 21:25:03 -0800
Subject: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

>From: WJAL21@aol.com

>Was in your constitution. But will it be in the NAC constitution?

It can probably be assumed that any agreement that brought the US back
into
the NAC fold would have made some considerable concessions to the US
constitution/history.  We're stubborn enough that, bad as things get,
we'd
probably prefer to go right along with our second civil war before we'd
cave
on certain issues.  Any history that does not take the US Constitution
and
culture and the will of Americans into consideration in the formation of
the
NAC isn't REALLY an NAC, it's a reborn British Empire inspired merely to

say, "Screw you, Yanks."

Brian B2

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud