Prev: Nobility.... or not.... Next: Age of Gaming

Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 23:13:53 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

On  2-Dec-01 at 22:43, Derek Fulton (derekfulton@bigpond.com) wrote:

>   Nice idea, too bad it doesn't work, have a look at just what it
takes to
> be a US President. I'll paraphase 'Animal Farm' ..... All animals are
> equal, some more so than others :)

So a peanut farmer is more equal than others?  (Jimmy Carter), how
about an actor (Ronald Reagan)?  Yes, the Bushes are Oil Barons,
but that isn't a requirement.

> Derek (Who lives in a country where the lowest can actually rise to
hold
> the highest elected political position in the land)

I would bet my last dollar that you don't get elected in OZ without
having significant financial backing, just like it is here.

Roger Books

Prev: Nobility.... or not.... Next: Age of Gaming