Prev: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: Re: GZG LARP

GZG LARP

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 22:19:20 -0500
Subject: GZG LARP

John Atkinson said:

> I've already got the tattoo for it. . .
>
> Now to learn enough Greek to verbally abuse the IFed delegate
properly.

> John "Who me, provoke the Fourth Interstellar War??" Atkinson

That's okay, leave it in English.  I'd certainly use English instead
of bothering with Arabic to say "may the fleas of a thousand camels
nest in your ears!" and "may jackals drool in your couscous, infidel
dog!" and so forth.

Prev: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: Re: GZG LARP