Prev: Re: Wet Navy in the future was Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: GZG LARP

Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 19:10:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

--- Alexander Williams <thantos@telocity.com> wrote:

> ObGZG: We really need at least a loose and cursory
> RPG set in this
> universe for at the very least a GZGECC one year; a
> meeting of
> dignitaries would make a great on-and-off LARP.

Hrm. . .

I've already got the tattoo for it. . .

Now to learn enough Greek to verbally abuse the IFed
delegate properly.

John "Who me, provoke the Fourth Interstellar War??" Atkinson

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Wet Navy in the future was Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: GZG LARP