Prev: Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse Next: Re: World Culture

Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 08:55:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

--- Brian Bilderback <bbilderback@hotmail.com> wrote:
> John Atkinson wrote:

Right--and you'll notice I tend to refer to units I've
been associated with (in or supporting) by their
nicknames--Spartans, Catamounts, Dukes, Bandits,
Gunners, and that's the Ready First Combat Team of Old
Ironsides)etc.	But Joe Citizen doesn't know those
names except maybe the three you listed.

John

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse Next: Re: World Culture