Prev: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: NAC Military Units in 2183

Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 09:05:24 +0000
Subject: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

On or about Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 09:00:35PM -0500, Glenn M Wilson typed:

>Visualize this:  McDonald's opening all over the world... Oh, that
>happened already didn't it?

I remember hearing a few news stories in close proximity a couple of
years ago, which made a horrible sort of sense in juxtaposition.

First was a puff piece on the Royal Marines, SBS, and so on, explaining
how they were able to live off the land, eat anything they found, and so
on. Which led me to wonder why they didn't mention the American special
forces... until I saw the second story, which was "McDonald's plans to
put its shops within 15 minutes of everywhere in the world".

Cheers,

Prev: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: NAC Military Units in 2183