Prev: RE: Wet Navy in the future was Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: RE: Wet Navy in the future was

[list stuff] formatting and blank emails

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:23:37 +1100
Subject: [list stuff] formatting and blank emails

G'day,

OK now I've been struck by the blank email syndrome (hope you can
actually
read this by the way). As far as I can tell the problem is related to
threads that have had html email messages involved, apart from that I'm
stumped. So,

a) Glenn how did you fix it when you got hit (just send me an email
direct
rather than clog the list)?
b) I don't mean to be a hassle, but can we hold back on html heavy
emails
please - for one thing trying to decipher text based email with all the
html
code messages dotted through it can be rough ;)

Thanks

Beth - who will now hand "grumpy list curmudgeon status" back to the
Beast