Prev: RE: SG IF morale Next: [list stuff] formatting and blank emails

RE: Wet Navy in the future was Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:10:40 +1100
Subject: RE: Wet Navy in the future was Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

G'day,

> Another thought - what presence will there be on planets of
> 'traditional wet' Navy forces?

Depending on the planet I'd say a fair bit, but I'm kinda biased when it
comes to things marine ;)

> And how would you present that in DS 2?  (Or SG 2 if you wanted to?)

As they are you have to do a bit of adaptation, but if I remember
correctly
there have been a few people who have done "battleships" modifications
for
GZG games (though one at least is an adaptation of FT rather than
DS/SG).
I've messed around with purely underwater stuff, but I haven't done any
surface stuff as yet. You may want to check the archives for names of
the
people who've done the navy modifications.

Cheers

Prev: RE: SG IF morale Next: [list stuff] formatting and blank emails