Prev: Re: Walkers Next: Re: SG: Kit-bashing Toys

Re: [OFFICIAL] GZG new stuff - WITH PICTURES!

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 14:56:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] GZG new stuff - WITH PICTURES!

At 9:12 AM +0000 11/24/01, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>Latest releases, out now and available for mailorder:
>
>Goth-1       A pack of four Goths - all the stereotypes: Mopey Goth,
Artsy
>Goth, Spanky Goth and Perky Goth! (These will be especially familiar to
any
>Dork Tower fans....) . Great as character figures, novelties, or as a
gift
>for any Gothically-inclined friends!	     £4.00 the pack.

As someone of the Gothy persuasion, I have to wonder what spurred
this production of figures...

>SL-28	     NBC Decontamination Team - 3 figures in full protectrive
gear,
>one carrying equipment, one with sensor probe, one with sprayer.
>£3.00 the pack.

>We've actually done PICTURES (gasp, shock!!) of them this time, which
are
>now up on our catalogue site at <www.gzg.com>; if you have any trouble
>finding them in the index, search for "Goths" and "NBC team" and
they'll
>turn up!

Umm,looking through the site I can't find them. Are they someplace
obvious?

- Ryan Montieth Gill				      SW1025 H -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	    (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -
- Nextel: 404-557-5637 ID 35	  e-mail: Ryan.Gill@turner.com -
- Office: 404-588-6191	      Pager: ryan_gill@imcingular.com  -
-	      Emergency Power-off != Door release!	       -

Prev: Re: Walkers Next: Re: SG: Kit-bashing Toys