Prev: [OT] Dice Next: Re: Walkers, was RE: grav now Daleks!

RE: Adler/Dark Star

From: Christopher Downes-Ward <Christopher_Downes-Ward@a...>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 09:21:35 -0000
Subject: RE: Adler/Dark Star

I have some of the Venturan infantry, they look very nice and match well
with the 25mm versions of the figures. I also have some of the Venturan
armour (Soharan HORV) this is a large streamlined vehicle with a small
turret - I use it as a Grav MICV with an inherent interface capability.
I'm
considering getting more.

I have bought all these mail order and found them reasonably fast (not
as
fast as Jon or Nick though on their good days).

Chris

the system manager.

Should you require further information please contact
us using the details below.

website: http://www.acuma.co.uk
email: postmaster@acuma.co.uk

Prev: [OT] Dice Next: Re: Walkers, was RE: grav now Daleks!