Prev: Re: Low Vs High Tech :was grav Next: RE: Low Vs High Tech :was grav

RE: Points debate (Circular points?) was Re: grav

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:11:41 +1100
Subject: RE: Points debate (Circular points?) was Re: grav

On Wednesday, Glenn M Wilson [SMTP:triphibious@juno.com] wrote:

> Much as I love DS2 I must admit the points system (which I use only to
> tinker with a scenario) either should be dropped (My personal
favorite)
> or recreated.

Well, when topics are light (which they seem to be at the moment), we
could
always start to re-crunch the points system using stats and peoples
playtest
experiences.
I can't start today, as I don't have my DS books with me.  How about
next
Monday if no major topics crop up?

brendan

Prev: Re: Low Vs High Tech :was grav Next: RE: Low Vs High Tech :was grav