Prev: Re: grav Next: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs

RE: grav

From: "oglover" <oglover@b...>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 21:45:58 +1100
Subject: RE: grav

> John Crimmins wrote:
>
> > Okay, am I the only person who ever designs sub-optimal units?  Not
> > everyone is going to have the best available technology and
> systems to work
> > with; I work under the assumption that Superior is the cutting-edge
> > technology, advanced beyond the average.  And even the powers
> that *have*
> > such advanced tech aren't always going to be able to get it to the
front
> > lines right away.  I think that it's a safe assumption that
> some worlds are
> > going to be well behind the technology curve.

Actually I generally build the SG vehicles to fit the 'tech level' feel
of
the forces. Jon gave some reasonable guidleines in the SG rule book and
my
line troops hardly ever get the 'sports model' fitout. You'd be
surprised
how careful a player is with his vehicles even on a large (8'x6') game
if
he's only got Basic sensors, ECM and FC!!

Prev: Re: grav Next: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs