Prev: RE: [DSII and SGII] Strange environments Next: Re: [SG] Firing & actions

Re: [SG] Firing & actions

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:05:01 -0800
Subject: Re: [SG] Firing & actions

"Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" wrote:

> I think the intent of the rules are plain:
> No figure can fire more than once per activation.

When I read them they weren't, not in that way. Esp if you thought along
the lines that if you spend two actions firing you should get some bonus
since it only made sense.

> If you and the group you game with agree, add a house
> rule. I think that allowing double fire is too much,
> but you could increase the quality of the unit by
> 1 if it spends both actions on its fire (represents
> extra fire and/or time aiming). Anyway its a suggestion.

I was thinking on the double fire and I agree it's too strong which is
why my beleif was that, that was the reason for single fire of a weapon
system, and allowing a secondary weapon to fire alowing for some gamish
balancing.

Though not very usefull for elite troops. Perhaps decreasing the range
by 1 or 2.

Prev: RE: [DSII and SGII] Strange environments Next: Re: [SG] Firing & actions