Prev: RE: grav Next: Re: [SG] Firing & actions

RE: [DSII and SGII] Strange environments

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:10:40 -0500
Subject: RE: [DSII and SGII] Strange environments

I ran a DS2 game set on the moon at 2 GZGECCs:
http://www.ftsr.org/ds2/scenarios/moonbasexi.html
Pitures:
http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc/gzgecc2/index.shtml
http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc/gzgecc3/fri-gallery.shtml

The games went farily well. The scenario is a little unbalanced.
But a lot depends on how the terrain is set up.
The rules for vacuum and low gravity worked well.

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com
ICQ: 12848051