Prev: Back again Next: Re: [SG] Firing & actions

Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs

From: "Germy & Fizl" <germ@g...>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 11:15:32 -0000
Subject: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs

> The cool Bug Artillery #3 looks like it might be twice the
> height of an Abrams, but I can't tell.

I've put up a picture showing some of the originals next to a ruler
http://www.germwarfare.co.uk/images/bug1.jpg

> Also is the base (pink and blue in your samples) supposed to be a
> part of the vehicle/creature?  It looks that way on the Brigade site,
> but the way the samples on your site are painted make it look like
> it's separate (maybe alien terrain under the creature).

The vehicles are sort of snail/slug type beings. The bottom part is
a slug like foot and the top part more of a shell.
Think of a shell covering a fleshy muscle used to move the vehicle.

Hope that helps.

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk

Prev: Back again Next: Re: [SG] Firing & actions