Prev: Re: [DSII] Heavy Gear models Next: Re: [SG] Firing & actions

[DS] 6mm Bugs

From: jmodule@y...
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:35:31 -0500
Subject: [DS] 6mm Bugs

Most of this e-mail is for Mr. Claridge... but I'm sure he wouldn't
mind a little public praise for his excellent "alien Bug vehicles."  I'm

pretty sure I'll be getting some when they're available (when's
Bifrost?).

What I want to know is how big they are compared to, say, GHQ's
stuff.	The cool Bug Artillery #3 looks like it might be twice the
height of an Abrams, but I can't tell.

Also is the base (pink and blue in your samples) supposed to be a
part of the vehicle/creature?  It looks that way on the Brigade site,
but the way the samples on your site are painted make it look like
it's separate (maybe alien terrain under the creature).

The jModule

Prev: Re: [DSII] Heavy Gear models Next: Re: [SG] Firing & actions