Prev: Re: [SG] Firing & actions Next: Re: [DSII] Heavy Gear models

RE: [SG] Firing & actions

From: 湁牤慥⁳飃汲湹⁧愼摮敲獡漮汲湹䁧楲獫潨灳瑩污瑥渮㹯
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:08:59 +0100
Subject: RE: [SG] Firing & actions

Gentlemen,

To draw a comparison to my own personal experience, we were issued 4
M72's
for each infantry squad, but they were given two a piece to Rifleman no
1 &
3, the squads "AT" sections ;).

It is probable that this will be the case in the future as well as the
military tend to "specialize" each infantry man. As an example.

Norwegian Infantry Squad (Heavy Mechanized)

Squad Leader (Night Vision Goggles & binoculars + radio)
Rifleman 1, M72x2
Rifleman 2, Medikit (more than compresses)
Rifleman 3, M72x2
Rifleman 4, 40mm GL
Lance Corp, Binoculars, MG Ammo, Night Vision
MG 1, Machinegun, Night Vision
MG 2, Plenty of Ammo, Spare Barrel,

So those 5 IAVR's would probably be concentrated among a few men.

But hey its your game and who said it had to be realistic.

mvh

Andreas
--
Andreas Ørlyng 	 Mob: 450 02 395