Prev: Re: CanAm Designs Next: RE: [SG] Firing & actions

Re: [SG] Firing & actions

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 04:31:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG] Firing & actions

--- adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca wrote:

> Having said that, I wouldn't allow it if I was
> refereeing a game.  One > figure, one shot per
activation, fullstop.

That's how I interpret the intent of the rules.

Also, I > wouldn't let a squad > have five IAVRs, but
that's a matter of taste.  Lots > of IAVRs in one-off
> games leads to silliness like volleyfiring them.
> Sure a squad might be > issued that many, but not
likely for a single > firefight.

Actually, yes.	You very probably would be issued that
many for a firefight, depending on different nation's
doctrine.  And against heavy armor, they are supposed
to be volley-fired.

John

Prev: Re: CanAm Designs Next: RE: [SG] Firing & actions