Next: Re: MT missiles possibilities

Re: VTOLs again

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 20:45:50 -0000
Subject: Re: VTOLs again

----- Original Message -----
From: Roger Burton West <roger@firedrake.org>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 12:16 PM

> OO isn't a scale, it's an abomination!
>
> (For the benefit of people who haven't been lucky enough to be railway
> modellers, OO stock is made to run on HO-size tracks - i.e. the tracks
> are the wrong scale width.)
>
> Roger

You think you have problems with the size of figures. We railway
modelers in
the UK have for OO scale the manufacturers scale of 4mm to the foot,
running
on HO scale track (16.5mm width). There is also EM gauge/scale, in which
the
track is "closer" (but still not exactly correct) to width, and P4 in
which
it is scale (18.83mm width, I think). So, you figure modellers have it
EASY
chosing between 6, 15, and 25 mm.

Next: Re: MT missiles possibilities