Prev: re: [OT] Storing Minis Next: Re: [OT] Storing Minis

Re: 25mm Support Platforms

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 19:21:05 +0000
Subject: Re: 25mm Support Platforms

>At 09:08 PM 11/12/01 +1100, you wrote:
>>I was looking for something to act as a heavy support platform for my
>>Anime-Style Hard Suit Girls squad.
>>I was considering the following:
>>
>>GZG Gunspider
>
>I'm not sure what the GZG gunspider is, but Ainsty also makes a
>gunspider-type critter that looks pretty wifty.  (Though the legs are a
>little thin for anime, particularly if you know Appleseed.)
>
>Go to http://www.ainsty.co.uk/ and look under... hmm, anyone know where
it
>went?	They used to have two different "spiders", one with four legs (I
>think), the other with six or eight (the one I have, but buried
somewhere
>so I can't check).
>
>Anyone?

They were part of the old SVF range that Ainsty bought out to get their
company started; AFAIK they've pulled most if not all of the vehicle
part
of the SVF range at the moment, either temporarily or for good. They
were
nice models, but a nightmare to assemble (zillions of bits of metal rod
for
the legs, etc.)

Jon (GZG)