Prev: 敒›呖䱏⁳条楡Ɱ␠ ꏂ猠潨獰 Next: Re: 25mm Support Platforms

re: [OT] Storing Minis

From: "David Reeves" <davidar@n...>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 14:18:12 -0500
Subject: re: [OT] Storing Minis

Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 19:45:02 -0500
From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Subject: [OT] Storing Minis

I am starting to get a fair collection of painted lead, 151mm, 6mm,
and FT ships.  I'm looking for ways to organize and store them (so I
have room for...more lead).  My thought at the moment is to put them
in videotape boxes with some kind of padding, but I'm curious what
other listers do?

mount figs on metal bases and store in box with magnetic sheet glued to
bottom.  figs can survive bouncy car trips, kids, etc.

Dave

Prev: 敒›呖䱏⁳条楡Ɱ␠ ꏂ猠潨獰 Next: Re: 25mm Support Platforms