Prev: Re: [DS2] Complex 15 Assault: AAR (long) Next: 敒›呖䱏⁳条楡Ɱ␠ ꏂ猠潨獰

re: Re: Dirtside 2 question

From: "David Reeves" <davidar@n...>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 14:16:12 -0500
Subject: re: Re: Dirtside 2 question

Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 18:38:03 EST
From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Dirtside 2 question

**Oh Lord, not that debate again**! <grin>
Depends on how you want DS2 to be run.
a) STRICTLY as written
b) 1) requires enhanced or superior FCS - my personal preference...
     2) okay as expressed
c) The way I may run it *next* convention for the *advanced non-Canon*
aliens

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Fri, 9 Nov 2001 07:04:19 -0500  NGarbett@STSSystems.com writes:
>I have just started reading my DS2 book and i have the following
>question.
>
>When an armoured vehicle with say 2 weapons MDC 3 and GMSL
>gets its turn to fire. Can it fire
>a) only one weapon,
>b) both weapons but only at one target
>c) each weapon at a different target.
<<<<<<<<<<

the way we solve it is a little different....

1. all weapons may fire on same target with no penalty
2. each weapon may have a different target, but apply a -1 die type to
ALL
firing weapons PER DIFFERENT target > 1.

   fire 2 weapons at 2 targets: each weapons suffers -1 DT
   3 weapons, 2 targets: each suffers -1 DT
   3 weapons, 3 targets: each suffers -2 DT

#2 above applies if the weapon loadout are the same or differing
systems.

therefore, this promotes the purchase of upgraded sensor/targeting
systems
to offset the minuses.

Dave

Prev: Re: [DS2] Complex 15 Assault: AAR (long) Next: 敒›呖䱏⁳条楡Ɱ␠ ꏂ猠潨獰