Prev: RE: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers) Next: Re: [OT] Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

RE: Powers That Be

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:40:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: Powers That Be

--- Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> wrote:
> John Atkinson wrote:
>
> >Why won't anyone do something original?  [snip]
> ...or Militant
> >Expansionist Swedes (The Restored Vasa
> Hegemony?)...
>
> That one is simple :-)
>
> The only Militant Expansionist Swedes available are
> skinheads and bikers, > and their IQs are so low
that when they fire a> stolen LAW at a building
> full of people they fail to kill anyone (IIRC the
> worst casualty got some > nasty burns and a broken
eardrum, but that was it).> Too stupid to manage
> spaceships or AFVs; in SG2 I'd count them as
> "Yellow" (D4 quality), albeit > with quite heavy
weaponry...

Geez, you guys got boring.  Really promising for a
while there.  Kind of wierd to think of a time when
the major European Powers were France, Sweden,
Austria/Spain (those slutty Hapsburgs. . . ), and
Poland.

John

Find a job, post your resume.

Prev: RE: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers) Next: Re: [OT] Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)