Prev: Should be obvious..... But I missed it... Next: Re: Imperial Measures

Re: OUDF design Qs

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 17:11:35 EST
Subject: Re: OUDF design Qs

On Sun, 11 Nov 2001 12:42:30 -0800 (PST) Brian Burger
<yh728@victoria.tc.ca> writes:

>go
>> deep

>> Oerjan:
>> > No, no, *no*. Jon T. is God, the two of us are merely his
>> prophets... each
>> > leading his own schismatic sect ;-)
>>
>> Yeah?  How often does the prophet say "If God said that, he's
>wrong"?
>> :-)
>
>We've got more intelligent prophets around here than the usual run.
>
>If more prophets said, "If God said that, he's wrong." the world might
>be
>better off...

Could be reception problems, not transmission. <grin>

>Hey, that's what the real world needed! Better playtesting before
>general
>release!

I thought that was dinosaurs?  Version 1.000

>Horrifying thought - does this mean the Real World is a GW product?
>Agggghhh...

Oh, Please, not that!

>Tongue in cheek,
>
>Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
>- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Responding with own tounge in own cheek.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Should be obvious..... But I missed it... Next: Re: Imperial Measures