Prev: Re: VTOLs again Next: Re: VTOLs again

Re: OUDF design Qs

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 12:42:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: OUDF design Qs

On Sun, 11 Nov 2001, Laserlight wrote:

> deep
> > >
> > >Man proposes, God disposes. OK, so OO *IS* God <g>
>
> Oerjan:
> > No, no, *no*. Jon T. is God, the two of us are merely his
> prophets... each
> > leading his own schismatic sect ;-)
>
> Yeah?  How often does the prophet say "If God said that, he's wrong"?
> :-)

We've got more intelligent prophets around here than the usual run.

If more prophets said, "If God said that, he's wrong." the world might
be
better off...

Hey, that's what the real world needed! Better playtesting before
general
release!

Horrifying thought - does this mean the Real World is a GW product?
Agggghhh...

Tongue in cheek,

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: VTOLs again Next: Re: VTOLs again