Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC V] Preliminary Schedule Posted Next: Re: [GZG-ECC V] Preliminary Schedule Posted

Re: [OT] Storing Minis

From: "Scott Clinton" <grumbling_grognard@h...>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 16:54:01 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Storing Minis

>I am starting to get a fair collection of painted lead, 151mm, 6mm,
>and FT ships.	I'm looking for ways to organize and store them (so I
>have room for...more lead).  My thought at the moment is to put them
>in videotape boxes with some kind of padding, but I'm curious what
>other listers do?

Metal tool boxes from WalMart/K-Mart for $15 and magnets on the bottom
of my
25mm minis.  Nothing more durable than an all steel tool box and the
magnets
I use are 99 cents a sheet and that covers about a dozen bases.

I personally, don't like the foam/padded boxes.  With these options your

minis still can 'rattle' around inside the foam or are 'pressed' between
two
layers to prevent movement.  With magnets you can completely immobilize
them.

The Grumbling Grognard

Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC V] Preliminary Schedule Posted Next: Re: [GZG-ECC V] Preliminary Schedule Posted