Prev: [SG] Free cardboard scenery Next: Re: [OT] Storing Minis

Re: [GZG-ECC V] Preliminary Schedule Posted

From: "Nick and Laurel Caldwell" <clcaldwell@k...>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 17:48:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG-ECC V] Preliminary Schedule Posted

Folks,

I will be doing t-shirts (actually polo shirts this year!) for the
convention again this year.  In past years we have had:

GZG ECC 1: No t-shirt -- hey, I wasn't able to make it.  No job yet!
GZG ECC 2: A simple red-text -- no picture
GZG ECC 3: A leap!  A John Kovalic original in full color
GZG ECC 4: A GZG lister (Ndedge) donated his awesome NSL cruiser over
planet
artwork

This year I am having trouble finding suitable artwork.  Suitable means:
1)
Preferably someone from the GZG community 2) Someone who is willing to
donate their artwork and 3) Someone who is willing to provide said
artwork
in a suitable electronic format (namely, a high resolution TIFF image).
So
far what I have is one or more without the others (Gee, for some reason
people like to get paid :-) )

I do promise a shirt to the artist, but further monetary reward isn't
possible.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  Keep in mind that this year's shirt
will
be the FIFTH (Yay Jon, Mark and Jerry!!!) year of the convention, so I
would
like it to be something special!

Email me at at the address below.  Thanks for your interest!

Nicholas Caldwell
clcaldwell@kreative.net