Prev: Re: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway... Next: Re: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway...

Website help

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 00:55:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Website help

Hi everyone,

Now that I've finally got internet at home again (after 10 months) my
website is back in circulation, and regular updates are happening... I'm
also clearing out a LOT of link-rot - that's what I want help with.

The SG2 links have been especially rotten, andI haven't been keeping up
with some people's site movements, so could people PLEASE go to:

http://warbard.iwarp.com/sg2links.html

and check for the ones marked 'DEAD?' - if you know anything about the
present whereabouts of the marked sites, please let me know - if I don't
hear anything, and still can't follow the link in a few days, I'll
delete
the dead link.

If you really have time on your hands, check out
<http:/warbard.iwarp.com/links.html> or /links2.html and let me know
about
some of those dead links!

Thanks very much,

Prev: Re: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway... Next: Re: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway...