Prev: Re: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway... Next: Website help

Re: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway...

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 02:31:14 -0600
Subject: Re: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway...

Derk,
		   Besides it is a training continuity issue, since we
Yanks
are going to fall up
under the NAC (AKA Tuffley Canon Ch 11 "The begining") soon anyway it is
good
idea if we get accustomed to working with the rest of the forces! You
know
stiff legged
marching and open handed saluting ect. ........)
 *Big Grin*  Now ducking from incoming rocks!

> On Fri, 9 Nov 2001, Don M wrote:
>
> > I was referring to the colonial wars thing with the British marching
into
> > Afghanistan  with their trusty Ghurkas in the vanguard. I do happen
> > know where Nepal is...........Don
>
> LOL. Ah, okay ;) Well, that's not a very good argument, though.
Because