Prev: Re: Outrim Coalition Next: RE: Miniature Dog Hunting

OT: WAY Non-Canon

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 13:16:06 -0800
Subject: OT: WAY Non-Canon

Apart from taking an interest in playing within the Tuffleyverse,  I am
also
working separately on an entirely different human history.  I've
interested
several friends in representing the powers that be in THAT universe.
I'm
still working on who the powers are, and at what stage in
technological/spacefaring advancement they are (to FTL or not to FTL,
colonies, etc.).  I've even been working on a set of rules to simulate
the
economic, diplomatic, and military interplay between them.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any game or program out there that
already
does that.  If and when they DO travel interstellar, I was considering
borrowing the star map found in the Encyclopedia, but without the
political
affiliations.  Who would I need to talk to to get permission to do that?

Brian

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud

Prev: Re: Outrim Coalition Next: RE: Miniature Dog Hunting