Prev: Summery of Morian History [Long] Next: OT: WAY Non-Canon

Re: Outrim Coalition

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 13:01:17 -0800
Subject: Re: Outrim Coalition

I like it.  It sounds like a more interesting place to nestle my own
little
colony.  Makes me consider evolving changes in the CNP concept.

After everything that's been posted, I'm still not sure where I will
want to
fit in to the Tuffleyverse.  More info on the ORC would be VERY
interesting
to me.

Brian

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud