Prev: Draft History proposal (long and open to feedback) Next: To the 'Pedia owner - Re: Draft History proposal (long and open to feedback)

Re: Outrim Coalition

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 14:04:03 EST
Subject: Re: Outrim Coalition

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001 23:21:50 +1100 "Alan and Carmel Brain"
<aebrain@eisa.net.au> writes:
>Regarding the OutRim Coalition,no-one has done any blurb for it.

I like it!  Can you make it 'Pedia type official (as opposed to canon
official)?  (easy for me, you would be doing all the work?)  Humans with
an attitude!

Of course what's next - ELF (Extraterrestrial League of Freaks?) and
DWARF (Dysfunctional, Wary And Rugged Fellows?) nations? <VBG>

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!