Prev: Re: Outrim Coalition Next: Re: WotW (M Word)

To the 'Pedia owner - Re: Draft History proposal (long and open to feedback)

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 14:04:03 EST
Subject: To the 'Pedia owner - Re: Draft History proposal (long and open to feedback)

Hi, Jerry!

Might there be a few star systems available for this group?

I am not picky, but, if possible,  would prefer away from the Kravak and
(Ideally)  not too far from TTN and Brian's proposed CPN, although we
could recreate the "North American Trade Routes" all over again...<grin>
only in space this time.

The only really vital part would be to keep the Cotu 'system' and the
New
Nanye'hi "system"  fairly close.  Other then the distance close enough
allow for 'cross-colonization' and Cotu's weird planetary surface
specified below, I have no rigid preconceived requirements.  All the
rest
is just 'wishes' and we all know about	wishes and fishes...

You can contact me at Triphibious@juno.com or on list (for member
edification) as deemed fit.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com