Prev: Re: [LST] Making a 'pedia entry Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers) Next: Re: CNP and TTN (Was Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers))

FT-Battleriders

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 23:24:50 -0000
Subject: FT-Battleriders

I recently tried a new version of the banzai boats, and thought I`d post
my
idea to see what other people think of them. Instead of using the 3 mass
suicide ships, I used a mass 10 boat, fitted with a thrust 4 drive, FTL
drive, 1 hull, and a ADFC and 4 PDS. For 38 points, these do make a
difference to anti fighter and SML defences when used in numbers. A NSL
SD
and 6 of these cost the same as a FSE CVA with fighters, but will shread
the
incoming fighters and SML with no difficulty.

Comments on my latest attempt to kill fighters?

BIF