Prev: Re: Prospective Novice Next: RE: [LST] Making a 'pedia entry Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

Re: [LST] Making a 'pedia entry Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

From: "Jerry Acord" <acord@i...>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 14:05:33 -0500
Subject: Re: [LST] Making a 'pedia entry Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

None of these look all that inviting, as far as habitable planets goes.
quick search on the web turns up the following information -- look
deeper,
you'll probably find more, including maybe the class for some of these,
in
addition to spectral type.

-- JErry Acord
   acord@imagiware.com

> AY Indi
M2 Ve eruptive variable star (main seq)
http://www.alcyone.de/SIT/UVCet/SIT003439.htm

> Wolf 1495
M1.5 -- looks like it's a binary.  Class = ?
http://www.ari.uni-heidelberg.de/aricns/cnspages/4c04243.htm

> AC 12’2306-155
M3.5 Class = ?
http://www.ari.uni-heidelberg.de/aricns/cnspages/4c01144.htm

> Ross 845
M4.5 Class = ?
http://www.ari.uni-heidelberg.de/aricns/cnspages/4c01113.htm

> Ross 848
M4 V (main seq)
http://www.ari.uni-heidelberg.de/aricns/cnspages/4c01126.htm

> CD 55’9073
M0 V (main seq)
http://www.ari.uni-heidelberg.de/aricns/cnspages/4c02262.htm

> CD 60’7821 L
M2 Class = ?
http://www.ari.uni-heidelberg.de/aricns/cnspages/4c01791.htm

> CP 40’7021 LTT
M2.5 V (main seq)
http://www.ari.uni-heidelberg.de/aricns/cnspages/4c01221.htm

Prev: Re: Prospective Novice Next: RE: [LST] Making a 'pedia entry Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)