Prev: Re: Metallic coloring, was: Painting irridium vehicles Next: Basques in Spaaaaaace and the NFR

RE: (SGII)12" disk grinder? Me? And the Civet

From: "David L. Dunn - DLD Productions" <dldproductions@z...>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 13:48:26 -0800
Subject: RE: (SGII)12" disk grinder? Me? And the Civet

Scott, you know better than that. I don't have the room to even think
about a disk grinder! I do it the old fashioned way. 80 grit sandpaper
and a smooth surface, if I can find one! D'OH!
And now a commercial break:
We have just released the "not so realbased looking" Civet Light Grav
Tank in both 25mm and 15mm. Many have said," Nice stuff, but looks too
real." Ok, Grav Tanks aren't real........yet. hehe. You can check it out
on our web site at:
http://zippnet.net/~dldproductions/MAINCATPG.html
And now, back to your program
David
--
David L. Dunn
DLD Productions

http://zippnet.net/~dldproductions/

Prev: Re: Metallic coloring, was: Painting irridium vehicles Next: Basques in Spaaaaaace and the NFR