Prev: Fulton Family (was RE: [FT] Ballpoints In Space) Next: Re: OT - Jungle Trees

Re: OT - Jungle Trees

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 07:53:55 -0600
Subject: Re: OT - Jungle Trees

***
There's a guy selling Bonsai trees down at the shopping centre, the
first
time we saw them both Beth and I immediately had the same thought .....
That would look great on the wargaming table [maybe one day ;) ]
***

I have to have the experience with my good friends; Karen never
understands
what's sooooo interesting about a piece of plastic trash on the ground.

I've also seen Bonsai guys selling, though I'm skeptical on the health
of
trees out of the back of a cube van. I HAVE gotten that 'imagine the
table...' looking at some ground moss just outside the house. The
thought
of terrarium sealed cover for the table between playings, though...

However, as I've stated before, for SGII and DSII, alien is good, so
some
overripe oranges that have started hosting penicillin and the like might
be
even better. Lovely powdery greens, blues, and browns, you know. ;->=

Wish I'd have thought of that back during my college bachelor days: Oh,
the
kitchen? That's just setting up for the weekend campaign.

Have I lost my list curmudgeon status yet?

The_Beast

Prev: Fulton Family (was RE: [FT] Ballpoints In Space) Next: Re: OT - Jungle Trees