Prev: Re: OT - Jungle Trees Next: Re: OT - Jungle Trees

Fulton Family (was RE: [FT] Ballpoints In Space)

From: Aaron Teske <mithramuse@y...>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 05:41:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Fulton Family (was RE: [FT] Ballpoints In Space)

--- Derek Fulton <derekfulton@bigpond.com> wrote:
> At 01:49  1/11/01 +1100, Beth (glowing in that kind of way)
> wrote:
> >G'day,
> >
> > > [The Beast] Wait a step, that's mother-to-be, isn't it?
> > >
> > > DID I MISS SOMETHING?!?!
>
> No you didn't miss THAT, but I have dropped a couple of
> hints on the main list. It's about time someone ACTUALLY
> NOTICED :)

Well, I missed the first one but caught the rest after Beth
pointed the first out to me in a separate e-mail... I just
figured I didn't want to be the one who broke it to the list
first given how she seemed to feel about it. ^_-

In any case, though, public congradulations to the two
(three...) of you! ^_^
			  Aaron

http://personals.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: OT - Jungle Trees Next: Re: OT - Jungle Trees