Prev: Re: OT - Jungle Trees Next: Re: OT - Jungle Trees

Re: OT - Jungle Trees

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 02:57:06 -0500
Subject: Re: OT - Jungle Trees

I have ordered trees/cacti from the Sugercraft peaple.	Just 1 of each
set.

They are interesting, but as others have mentioned, they need bases.

Another source of palm trees is the "weapons and warriors" Pirate set.
Each set
contains somthing like 9 double palm trees.  These also need heavyer
bases.

Donald Hosford