Prev: Re: Did I miss something...? Oh, it's Halloween... Sometimes this list is just odd. Fun, but odd. Next: Re: OT - Jungle Trees

Re: OT - Jungle Trees

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 08:27:29 +0100
Subject: Re: OT - Jungle Trees

>. What I need is trees that come pre-painted and ready basically,
because I
really don't have much time.  Thanks!!

Railroad modelling stores usually have packs of trees at reasonable
prices -
mostly European / North American types though, but leafy trees look the
same
everywere. They also sell lichen moss that makes good brush

Games Workshop does (did?) a set of "palm" trees - didn't look that much
like palms, actually, but usable anyway.

Aquarium/Terrarium supplies have been mentioned. Crafts shops sometimes
have
"vegetation" that can be used.

I you want to be really fancy, use Bonsai trees ;-)

Karl Heinz