Prev: Re: DS/FT/SG: Tuffleyverse Cannon & Personal Stratrgy/Tactics/Design Philosophies Next: Re: DS/FT/SG: Tuffleyverse Cannon & Personal Stratrgy/Tactics/Design Philosophies

RE: DS/FT/SG: Tuffleyverse Cannon & Personal Stratrgy/Tactics/Des ign Philosophies

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:29:27 +1100
Subject: RE: DS/FT/SG: Tuffleyverse Cannon & Personal Stratrgy/Tactics/Des ign Philosophies

G'day Brian,

>Yet as I observe discussions of
>the game, I notice that the political
>entities of the "canon" are almost as
>integral to the discussions as are the
>rules themselves...

I'd say of all the GZG stuff it has the least mention of the cannon
stuff -
bit of history fluff, but no real design stuff (other than some generic
designs) as far as I can remember (definitely nothing like FB).

As for why Derek picked NSL (seeings as Daleks are yet to appear in the
cannon universe ;P) I THINK (he'll correct me no doubt) that it had more
do with the fact he played NSL for FT. Same for the other guys round
here,
they just tended to get DS/SG that matched their FT nations (which
reminds
me a guy did paint some 6mm KV down here YONKS back, more than a year I
think, but definitely not a match for the ones we've seen of late!! Very
nice guys!!).

Cheers