Prev: Re: Re: [FT] OU Defence Force Website now error checked and Next: Re: Re: [FT] OU Defence Force Website now error checked and corrected

Re: Re: [FT] OU Defence Force Website now error checked and

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:55:40 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: [FT] OU Defence Force Website now error checked and

> Geeze, guys, you could give a fellow a warning! I barked out a
laugh, and
> my girlfriend made me explain it.

You handle that as follows:
"I deleted it, but Beth's dice rolling is so poor, that her child made
for her a die-with-no-one."  (which is true, and the fact that there
was over a year between B and A is a mere detail, not worthy of
mention).

> Karen now sez we're all very bad boys.

"All"?	Nonsense, we didn't all comment on it, so you don't have
evidence on all of us.	And Beth is worse than ...I think everyone
except J Tuffley.  Tom Barclay claims to be competing but he's at best